Ryan Wentz is a radical activist based in L.A. with the fringe group ‘Code Pink‘, who are known to have ties with terrorist organizations such as Hamas. Wentz has defended terrorists, whitewashed antisemitism, and has called for the destruction of the Jewish nation.
Examples of Wentz’s support of Hamas include the following tweets from 2020:
- “Blaming the conditions in Gaza on Hamas—and not on Israel & the US—is genocidal.“
- “Reminder that every single rocket that Hamas fires into Israel is legitimate resistance under international law.”
- A photo of Hamas soldiers and flags labeled “the show villain” next to a photo of the Israeli flag labeled “the real villain.”
Wentz not only supports terror groups but also individual terrorists such as convicted plane highjacker and Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PLFP) member Leila Khaled. In 2020, he tweeted “We live in a world where the Israeli apartheid state is celebrated as a ‘democracy’ and Leila Khaled is smeared as a ‘terrorist.” Khaled hijacked a TWA Flight 840 in 1969 and El Al Flight 219 in 1970 and was jailed for her role in the terror plots.
Wentz has also denied incidents of bias against Jews. In 2018, when Jewish women were kicked out of the Chicago “Dyke March” and Israeli pride flags banned, Wentz attempted to sweep the event under the rug and outrageously criticized the media for reporting on it.
Wentz also frequently calls for the removal of the world’s only Jewish state tweeting:
- “We absolutely should call Israel’s right to exist into question“
- “The only way Palestine will be freed is if the settler colonial apartheid state that’s occupying it is destroyed. It’s really that simple.”
- “Israel is a killing machine. It can’t be reformed. It must be crushed.”
Ryan Wentz’s antisemitism has even caught the attention of the Capitol Hill Police. When he became unhappy with ‘Antisemite of the Week’ Alexandria Ocasio Cortez’s (AOC) failure to bash Israel he made several threatening tweets towards her and called his followers to harass her. This of course caught the attention of her staff and law enforcement paid him a visit.
As Russia’s invasion of Ukraine continued this week, one would be pressed to find condemnation of Putin’s brutality on Ryan Wentz’s social media pages. Instead Wentz was busy romanticizing the death of terrorists like Basel al-Araj and re-tweeting propaganda vilifying Israel by known antisemites such British rapper Lowkey.
Despite Wentz’s antisemitism and threatening rhetoric and language, he still remains on Twitter to spew his hate. We need YOUR help – if you are on Twitter please help report Ryan Wentz’s account here.