Unz Review writers, including Unz himself, have spread lies about Judaism, Holocaust denial, and other horrific antisemitic canards. They have also praised the infamous antisemitic propaganda publication ‘Protocols of the Elders of Zion’.
A few examples of Unz’s obsessive Jew-hatred include:
- In 2107, Unz published an article on his website titled “America’s Jews Are Driving America’s Wars: Shouldn’t they recuse themselves when dealing with the Middle East?” accusing Jews of trying to pull America into a war with Iran. The piece was shared widely on social media including by antisemitic ex-CIA agent Valerie Plame Wilson.
In 2018, Unz authored a piece titled “American Pravda: Holocaust Denial” questioning the severity and existence of the Holocaust.
- In 2018, Unz authored another piece titled “American Pravda: Oddities of the Jewish Religion” absurdly claiming that “ruthless Jewish businessmen” were seizing control of mass-media technologies invented and pioneered by Gentiles.
- In 2019, Unz ran a story on his website titled “Trump Woos Jews, Jews Impeach Trump” arguing that “the impeachment farce is basically a Jewish affair.” Fellow antisemite Rick Wiles was simultaneously pushing the same agenda.
Unz frequently uses his website to attack Judaism and the Jewish people. A few of his public statements include:
- Jews “pray to Satan almost as readily as they pray to God.”
- Jews believe that “the primary reason for the existence of non-Jews is to serve as the slaves of Jews.”
- Judaism permits Jews to murder non-Jews with impunity.
- Judaism’s disdain for the lives of non-Jews has inspired Israel to traffic in illegal organs.
Ron Unz also endorsed ‘The Protocols of the Elders of Zion’, a supposed Jewish plot to take over the world which has been recognized as a vile antisemitic forgery. Unz claims it was based on true events and that the author must have been “someone who was generally familiar with the secretive machinations of elite international Jews against the existing governments.”
In addition, Unz utilizes his financial success to donate to multiple outlets which spread Jew-hatred including Alison Weir’s ‘If America Knew’ and Mondoweiss. Mondoweiss’s publications often express support for terrorist organizations, spread antisemitism, and deny Jewish history and peoplehood. The outlet is also known for boasting a vast array of antisemitic contributors including Olivia Katbi Smith and Steven Salaita.
We need YOUR help to stop Ron Unz from spreading his hatred – please submit an abuse report with Cloudfare, the host provider for Unz’s website – https://www.unz.com/ here.