John Taylor Kent is a retired psychologist from Anchorage, Alaska. Rather than enjoying golf or fishing like many retirees, Kent spends his time engaging in horrific antisemitic and racist bigotry on social media.
Kent is a fanatic Jew-hater who calls for violence against Jews:
- In 2017, he shared a despicable Facebook graphic accusing Jews of wanting to kill 50 million Christians, and calling to “kill communist Jewery in America.”
- In 2018, he shared another horrific Facebook graphic falsely claiming the Germans were the real victims of WW2. He proceeded to comment on the post calling for another Holocaust: “We must repeat what the German people did! Only we must win this time.”
Kent also frequently engages in Holocaust denial and antisemitic conspiracy theories:
- In January 2020, he shared content on Facebook claiming the Holocaust was fake, adding “The world indeed does owe Hitler an apology and an honest accounting.”
- In 2017, he shared a Facebook graphic placing doubt on the number of Jews killed during the Holocaust.
- In 2017, Kent shared a graphic claiming that “Christian Hitler had no ‘Gas Chambers!'” and accusing Jews for the 9/11 terror attacks as well as the assassination of President John F. Kennedy.
Kent often claims that Jews are planning a “white genocide” and have a global plan of race mixing:
- In February 2020, he posted on Facebook “Gun Control is something Communist Jews always aspire to. Why? Because they don’t want an armed public that can defend itself from their planned pogroms against Christians and Gentiles.”
- In 2019, Kent shared on Facebook that Caucasian population is diminishing as a result of “white genocide by the International Bankers who just happen to all be Jews.”
- Also in 2019, he posted an image of several prominent Jewish politicians stating that they are “working to genocide all whites!”
Kent also falsely blames slavery on Jews:
- On February 2020, he wrote on Facebook that all of the slave ships and slave traders were Jewish.
- After a Black Hebrew Israelite attacked a group of Jewish men celebrating Hanukkah and killed a Rabbi, Kent justified the deadly assault and wrote “Apparently, Blacks are waking up to the historical fact that all of the slave ships were Jewish owned.”
We need YOUR help to remove it! Report his Facebook page and contact the blog’s host provider HERE to report Kent’s blog for abusive content.