James Ray is a radical Jew-hater & supporter of the antisemitic Boycott, Divestment, and Sanctions (BDS) movement. A graduate of Purdue University’s class of 2020, and more recently of Murray State University, James Ray has a growing audience on multiple social media platforms where he spews antisemitic and dangerous libel against the Jewish people and the nation of Israel. James has an unhealthy obsession with wishing violence upon the Jewish community and those who identify as Zionists (which accounts for more than 90% of Jews globally). Unfortunately, he has fallen for the fallacy of equating Israel to an apartheid and imperialist empire; this mindset has encouraged James to become a terrorist sympathizer and supporter.
The BDS movement is linked to multiple terrorist organizations and supporters call for the elimination of the world’s sole Jewish nation. James Ray is one of those supporters:
- During the 2021 Olympics, James Ray applauded the athletes who refused to compete against Israel. He claimed it was beautiful and should be celebrated.
- James Ray promotes the dismantling of the State of Israel, expressing multiple times throughout his Twitter feed the idea of “free Palestine from the river to the sea.”
- James Ray calls for the destruction of the state by physical means.
James Ray has a troubling and violent mindset when it comes to the Jewish community. He often advocates or stands in solidarity with those who wish to harm or even kill Jews & Zionists:
- On November 26, 2021, James Ray expressed his support for Yasmeen Mashayekh – a former ‘Antisemite of the Week‘ – who was removed from student government at the University of Southern California after she tweeted her desire to “kill every motherf—king Zionist.”
- On December 26, 2021, two Jewish college students were violently assaulted for wearing Israeli Defense Force (IDF) apparel and called “dirty Jews.” Ray mocked the incident saying, “the IDF can’t protect you in Brooklyn ❤).”
- On February 27th, U.S. citizen and Connecticut born Elan Ganeles was murdered by a Palestinian terrorist. James Ray’s response was horrifying, “He made a conscious choice to join a genocidal occupation force as it continues a campaign of mass ethnic cleansing and set himself up in the West Bank on the front lines of the colonial endeavor he sought to uphold. He deserved to die, and his memory will be a stain on the land.”
James Ray also embraces terror organizations:
- In 2021 James pledged his support for the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP).
- Also in 2021 James shared he was reading the PFLP’s 1969 book, Strategy for the Liberation of Palestine; the book claims that in order to liberate Palestine, a violent armed struggle must take place between Israelis and Palestinians.
Boycotting Israeli goods, calling for violence against Zionists, and comparing Israel to apartheid are all examples of antisemitism according to the International Holocaust Remembrance Alliance’s (IHRA) working definition of antisemitism.
StopAntisemitism encourages the reporting of James Ray’s social media posts that are false and flagrant. Please report the following accounts: