At first glance, Craig Longley appears to be an obscure chiropractor from Denver who performs spine adjustments and neck-cracking procedures. In fact, using the pseudonym of InevitableET, or IET, he is one of the biggest antisemites and a devoted supporter of the troublesome Q’Anon movement.
After treating his patients, Longley goes home to run his antisemitic conspiracy Telegram channel, InevitableET, as well as his hate-filled Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook accounts. His content focuses almost entirely on vilifying the Jewish people and Holocaust denial.
Longly used his main Twitter account to participate in the “Blue the Jew” campaign in which antisemites photoshop images of Jewish people blue.
This technique was developed by white supremacists in order to disseminate hateful antisemitic visual clues while avoiding triggering hate speech rules on social media platforms.
On his backup Twitter account, Longley often used ((( ))), which is a code amongst white supremacists and neo-Nazis referring to Jews. For example, in 2018 Longley tweeted about the potential removal of Jews from the White House when Trump is no longer in office.
On his Instagram platform Longley:
- Claimed Jews were attempting to enslave the world.
- Endorsed materials from the “Protocols of the Elders of Zion”, an infamous antisemitic conspiracy theory from the early 20th century used by Jew-haters such as David Duke.
- Referred to the Rothschild family as the “Synagogue of Satan”; antisemitic rhetoric often invoked by the Nation of Islam and notorious antisemite Louis Farrakhan.
After being suspended from Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook, Longley moved his focus to Telegram where he amassed a sizable audience of 200,000 followers and continues to express his vicious antisemitism.
This antisemitic bigot is still treating patients – we need YOUR help to revoke his chiropractor license. Please file a complaint to the Colorado Department of Regulatory Agency, Division of Professions and Occupations by completing the following steps:
1. Click HERE
2. Search for Craig Longley
3. Click “Detail” on one of the search results
4. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click “File Complaint”
5. Follow the next steps shown on the screen to file the complaint.
*The website allows you to file a complaint anonymously.