Alison Weir is a radical activist known for her obsession with vilifying Jews over the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. She is the founder of the nonprofit organization If Americans Knew (IAK) which promotes anti-Semitic myths, works with white supremacists and aims to halt all U.S. funding to Israel.
Ironically, IAK is so far skewed that it accuses anti-Israel mainstream media outlets of being too pro-Israel. Even virulent antisemitic organizations such as Jewish Voice for Peace (JVP) and the U.S. Campaign to End the Occupation previously accused IAK of antisemitism.
In her discussions of Israel’s alleged influence over America and the world, Weir employs horrendous antisemitic imagery and falsely portrays Israel and its agents as ruthless forces that control American policy through brutal intimidation and deception.
- Weir published an original blog post on her personal site which justified antisemitism by labeling the Jewish “race” as “an object of hatred to all the peoples among whom it has established itself,” effectively blaming Jews for antisemitism.
- In a Swedish daily newspaper, Weir penned pieces in which she falsely asserts that Jewish organ traffickers “coerce people into giving up their organs” and the Israeli government has enabled a “transplant tourism” industry that exploits poor and needy individuals overseas. Furthermore, she falsely accuses Israeli authorities of targeting Palestinians for autopsies and organ harvesting performed without permission. In addition to these vile and atrocious claims, Weir cites a bogus theory that Israelis traffic organs as a means of “revenge, restitution, and reparation for the Holocaust.”
- Weir has worked repeatedly with white supremacists; in a series of appearances on the radio show of white supremacist and Holocaust denier Clayton Douglas, Weir dismissed allegations that he was a racist, did not challenge his repeated assertions of Jewish control of the world, and did not protest when he played a speech by former Ku Klux Klan grand wizard David Duke. She has also repeatedly published her hateful propaganda in the American Free Press, a white supremacist anti-Semitic site.
- When former U.S. President Barak Obama nominated the Jewish Justice Merrick Garland to the U.S. Supreme Court, Weir’s group, IAK, attacked the decision using the ‘Jews Control the Government’ antisemitic trope.
- When asked about terror attacks against innocent Israeli civilians, Weir put all the blame on the Jews, stating “There are basically two ways to end suicide bombings. One way is to give the Palestinian population F-16s to deliver their bombs. The other way is to stop funding the Israelis.” She is a devoted supporter of the murderous tactics of the Palestinians and her message is happily embraced by many known anti-Israel groups with suspected terror ties, including Al-Awda.
Despite spewing her vile antisemitic blood libels, diminishing the Holocaust, and blaming Jews for terror, Weir was still invited to speak at Clovis Community College near Fresno, CA in September 2019 for a program titled “Uncovered: Israel’s Occupation of Palestine”. The event drew widespread criticism throughout the entire Jewish community including from Progressive groups like the Zioness Movement.
Alison Weir isn’t a human rights activist, but rather a vile Jew hater that attempts to mask her antisemitism via her haphazardly run social justice platform that has been denounced by her own radical brethren.